Part 74m - William Merrifield Descendant Chart - Great-Grandmother Elizabeth Charlotte (née Merrifield) Robertson

25 September 2009

Again hello,

This afternoon, I thought I would add the 4th Descendant Chart of my Ancestral Lines, my Merrifield line. My Merrifield Line is of my great-grandmother Elizabeth Charlotte (née Merrifield) Robertson. To delineate, great-grandmother Elizabeth Charlotte was my mother's father's mother.



(Elizabeth Charlotte (née Merrifield) Robertson)


To see other postings, albeit mention of the name Merrifield, in my Blog, click on the Surname Label Merrifield in the left-hand column.

And the William Merrifield Descendant Chart is...




This information now is just to whet-your-whistle... and of course, there is a method to my madness when I mention whetting whistles...

Make sure you check the updates. Please free to comment, ask questions, and point out my key-punch errors.

Enjoy.

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template