Part 86r – Robertson Records – Great-Grandaunt Agnes Miller Robertson at 70

08 October 2009

Morning,

Sometimes I feel like I bite onto something and there's an idea in my teeth that just won't let go. Guess what, or should I say guess who I found this morning? Of course you know. I gave the answer right away in the title. I discovered great-grandaunt Agnes Miller Robertson in the 1911 England Census.


1911 England Census

My transcription –
CENSUS OF ENGLAND AND WALES, 1911.

NAME AND SURNAME – 2. Agnes Miller Robertson
RELATIONSHIP to Head of Family – Visitor
AGE (last Birthday) and SEX, Ages of Females – 70
PARTICULARS as to MARRIAGE – Single
PROFESSION or OCCUPATION of Persons ages ten years and upwards, Personal Occupation – do do (Private means)
BIRTHPLACE of every person – Northumberland N. Shields
Postal Address - 39 Upper Upper Rock Gardens, Brighton
Brighton in Sussex in England.

But now I need to find great-grandaunt Agnes Miller Robertson listed on the 1891 and 1901 Censuses.

To date I have discovered her on the 1841, 1851, 1861, 1871, 1881, and now the 1911 Censuses. I have also found her birth registration at Part 68r. Such a way to follow a life history…

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template