Part 285s – Smith Robertson Genealogy – Indenture Research – Carriacou Family Tree Puzzle

28 May 2010

Morning,

And we have two extra set of legs for the long weekend. Processing six quadrupeds in the morning takes approximately 48 minutes and 23 seconds. That’s six, and this house is crowded. I really do not understand the psyche of anyone who would keep 261 dogs inside the space of 3,000 square feet.

Anyway I have attempted to conceptualize and re-create the inter-relations of the individuals so named in the Records from the Grenada Registers of Records that I have most recently been working and transcribing. The surnames in the Family Tree include the Smith, Bell, Green, Graham, McNairn, to name the major ones. To anyone interested in the Bells, Greens, Grahams, and McNairns these Records are certainly a find, but they need to be gone over with a “fine-toothed-comb”.

As I wrote before I do not believe I can see any hint or clue to any immediate genealogical or ancestral connection to ggg-grandfather James Smith. The Family Tree that I have created is based primarily on the first part of the Record in Part 284s, and those pages which I captured from the microfilm FHL [1563380]. This same family tree and descendant chart configuration may be applied to Part 283s, Part 276s, and Part 275s that I can think of. These are long Documents and the work and analyses are, as always, a work-in-progress.


Please Note: The information used to create this Family Tree is that data and information that I attempted to extract from the Record entered to the Grenada Registers of Records dated 1 September 1829. There may be human errors in the transcription and interpretation, and I am that human.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template