Part 324b – Brunhammer Genealogy – New Confirmed Haplogroup – I2a2 - Dalmatia?

27 July 2010

Afternoon,


Some new Brunhammer YDNA results are back. It has been confirmed that Andy’s Haplogroup has been progressed from I2a to I2a2. Following up from my Postings of Part 122b, Part 85b, and Part 83b, Brunhammers are I2a2 – Shorthand I-M423 from I2a – Shorthand I-P37.2.

And what does this mean?

I2a2 (M423) is typical of populations of south-eastern Europe. The highest population, a factor greater than 50% are in Dalmatia (Croatia) and Bosnia-Herzegovina. The Haplogroup I2a2 is also commonly found in other Slavic people, Romanians, Moldovans, Hungarians, Albanians, Greeks, and northeastern Italians. It would appear that Andy’s gggggg-grandfather Joannes Conradus Bruhammer’s ancestors may have originated from this area of Europe.



Would you believe that there is a Facebook Group named Haplogroup I2a2? Only 12 members but then again there are only a very small number of I2a2 participants in the Family Tree DNA database. Who knows, there could be a common ancestor in the Brunhammer line.

If you have any questions, comments, or ideas please drop a line.

Enjoy,

Jim

------------------

Bonne journée

Quelques nouveaux résultats de l'Brunhammer ADN-Y sont de retour. Il a été confirmé, que l'haplogroupe d'Andy, a été avancé de I2a à I2a2. Vous pouvez suivre de mon Commentaires de la partie 122b, la partie 85b, et de la partie 83b, Brunhammers sont maintenant I2a2 - I-M423 de I2a - I-P37.2.

Et qu'est-ce que cela signifie? I2a2 (M423) est typique des populations du sud-est de l'Europe.La population la plus élevée, un facteur supérieur à 50% sont en Dalmatie (Croatie) et la Bosnie-Herzégovine. Le I2a2 haplogroupe est également souvent dans les autres personnes de Slaves, les Roumains, Moldaves, des Hongrois, des Albanais, Grecs, Italiens et nord-est. Il semblerait que les ancêtres des ancêtres de l'arrière-arrière-arrière-arrière-arrière-arrière-grand-père Joannes Conradus Bruhammer de Andy peut provenir de cette région de l'Europe.

Croiriez-vous qu'il existe un groupe Facebook nommé Haplogroupe I2a2? Il n'y a que 12 membres mais là encore il ya seulement un très petit nombre de participants dans la base de données I2a2 Family Tree DNA. Qui sait, il pourrait y avoir un ancêtre commun dans la ligne Brunhammer.

Si vous avez des questions, commentaires ou idées s'il vous plaît envoyez une ligne.

Bon chance,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template