My Tangent - Artichoke Frittata and Cheesecake

14 December 2010

Morning,

I’m not going to bitch about the weather. I’m not going to write that I am friggin’ cold. I’m not going to complain and whine that my hard worked garden looks like that used-to-be green thing in the back of the vegetable drawer in my refrigerator. I’m just going to work on my genealogy stuff.

Last night’s supper turned out better than expected. It was a rosemary-artichoke frittata with a green salad. The frittata was like a very good pizza sans the crust. Eggs, mushrooms, artichoke, green onion, rosemary, oregano, milk, Roma tomatoes, mozzarella, sea salt and ground pepper.

And here’s advice to one and all, especially if you have diabetes, like me… Don’t watch special “how do they make Christmas candies and confections” shows on the Food Network channel after 10pm. I immediately got a craving for a Harry and David cheesecake. Their Creamy and Dreamy Cheesecake Sampler was almost set to make a fast track to this house. And so was their New Orleans Bourbon Pecan Cake.

And Yann has been hard at work. Just received his transcription updates to my most recent Postings regarding the 1731 and 1753 July family marriage registrations. I’ll be posting them shortly. Thanks, Yann.

Also just a forewarning. Our new OP Ornament Quilt is just about completed. I will be providing the update and images at Quilts SB shortly. Don't forget, all of our Christmas and Holiday quilts are on sale.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template