Part 569s - Smith Robertson Genealogy - An Updated Richard Oliver Descendant Chart

08 September 2011

Good Day,

Today feels like the first day of Fall.  We have opened all the windows of the house. The humidity is down... way down, and I can, without the meteorological mumbo-jumbo probably ascertain that the "wetness" in the air is being sucked out by the churnings of Katia, Lee, Maria, and Nate. Hell, Florida is in the corridor of "sucked-out-air-ology". That's my weather prognostication for today.

Anyway, I have been discussing details and points, with Richard of Sydney, regarding the descendants and ancestors of his gg-grandfather Richard Oliver Smith. As this Smith Family Line is of interest to me and my research for the genealogy of my ggg-grandfather James Smith, it is important that this conversation carry on in order to turn over every and any "genealogy" rock that may provide the next hint and clue.

In doing so, I have added and adjusted some details and data on my Richard Oliver Descendant Chart.


Please be aware that this information is "not set in gold" and there is always a chance that the information may change based on new and current data and sources.

Thanks Richard.

If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact me or state your point of view.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template