Part 723p – Smith Groh Genealogy – The Mystery of Brayton C. Placeway – Updated Life Timeline

01 July 2012

Good Day and Happy Canada Day,

Genealogy allows me to understand a life and the events that make up a being of an ancestor. For some time now I have been researching the life of ggg-grandfather Brayton C. Placeway. To date, I have discovered a trove of documents that have allowed me a small glimpse into only 42 years of his life. And there is more to come.

I have been able to find a photograph from 1915 and in the latest 1917 WWI Registration Card I now that he was of “medium” build and height and he had brown hair and blue eyes.

The following is my update of the Brayton C. Placeway Life Timeline.


If you any questions, thoughts, ideas, and comments please contact me.

Enjoy,

Jim

1 comments:

Cathy on July 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM said...

I can see your clear intention for this article. It’s great content with valuable information that is interesting, clear and logical. Not many writers today have your ability to create this kind of impressive content. See also family tree to trace your family heritage.

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template