Part 833p – Smith Groh Genealogy – Updated Parisé Descendant Chart - No. 7

22 January 2013

Good Day,

My genealogy and ancestry search and research continues. All-things-being-equal I will have to create a new and third Parisé Descendant Chart, or at least provide magnifying glasses with my work. My new update to my Parisé Descendant Chart now includes CK’s 6-times great-grandparents Michel and Rosalie (née Roussi) Parisey.

Here is the new updated Parisé Descendant Chart.


As you can note, the surname, from the current records that I have located is presented as Parisey. We now have seven forms of the surname listed – Pariza; Parizo; Parasaya; Parisaya; Parisé; Parisée; and Parisey. The name, the furthest back in time that I have found is both Parisé and Parisey. Pronunciation of these two is basically the same – Pah-ree-zay.

To continue in my search I have discovered data that may lead back to CK’s 9-times great-grandparents. I will reveal the details when I find a good source of information. If you have any details, information, data, ideas, or thoughts, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template