Part 843p – Smith Groh Genealogy – Parisé – GGGG-Grandparents Thimothée and Catherine (née Grenier) Clooz Reporting

08 March 2013

Good day,

I have been organizing my collection of genealogy documentation, specifically those of CK’s gggg-grandparents Thimothée and Catherine (née Grenier) Parisé. With my organization I enter as possible the documents that are collected into my Clooz database.

The following are some reports of all documentation that I have entered today for gggg-grandfather Thimothée Parisé and gggg-grandmother Catherine (née Grenier) Parisé.


As you can see from the documents I am still searching and researching for gggg-grandfather Thimothée’s Marriage and Death/Burial Dates. On behalf of gggg-grandmother Catherine (née Grenier, formerly Huard) Parisé I need to discover and enter into Clooz all vital records: Birth/Baptism; Marriage; and Death/Burial Dates.

If you have any comment, question, thought, or idea, please feel free to contact me.

A Genealogy Hunt just hit 148,000 Pageviews. Not bad for a small, niche journal of family genealogy.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template