Part 874bm – Brunhammer Doherty Genealogy – McAteer Descendant Chart – Updated

28 July 2014

Good Day,

As I progress with my search and research in family lines I like to create my own descendant charts. The following is an updated Descendant Chart for the McAteer family line that I am current exploring.

The Descendant Chart is as follows:


I use the software GenoPro which is a genealogy software assists in the creation of family trees and genograms.

You’ll notice that I have discovered a couple of ways that the surname has been put down on paper: McAteer; MacAteer; and MacKeteer. And as usual please know that this data may change as we uncover new and more documentation and information.

If you have any information and data that may assist us in this re-creation please feel to contact me, via this Blog or by email.

Enjoy,

Jim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...

A Genealogy Hunt Copyright © 2009-2016 - WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template